The client is a mass media holding company headquartered in the United States. They are the largest U.S. newspaper publisher as measured by total daily circulation. With a digital audience of over 140 million people each month, the client has 261 local brands across 46 states, reaching over 50% of the total U.S. digital users and serving over 300,000 business customers.
With more than 8,000 sales representatives in 39 states in the U.S., the client’s previous asset-management processes were labor-intensive and manual. They were using FTP/Google Drive to share digital assets internally or with advertisers. Riddled with the possibility of human errors and potential for high variability in the data, they had to depend on email and spreadsheets to manage marketing assets. This unorganized production & distribution of assets led to a number of issues including:
- Multiple sources of data caused issues with different versioning of assets.
- Longer time to market.
- Inconsistent branding caused by sharing outdated assets.
The client needed a dynamic, robust asset management solution that could centrally host and distribute assets. With aotm Vault, the client had access to a single source of truth – all content in variety of formats in one place. The following were key features and benefits:
- Advanced search, sort and filter options to quickly find assets.
- Digital rights management for managing the copyrights of assets.
- Integrate with their third-party ad booking system called DPS ATOL for seamless workflow.
- Advanced reporting and insights on the asset storage & product usage.
- Create an organized structure for assets by having all content stored in one repository. This content is now accessible and searchable by all sales reps.
- Easily search, filter and share assets and reduce the risk of downloading outdated content.
- Enjoy the ability to store, share and re-use assets without requesting assets via email.
- Experience faster time to market via a centralized library.
- Have greater security as the assets can be protected by setting up user roles and access privileges.
- Integrate their ad booking system with aotm Vault for seamless access.