The client is one of the largest publishers of regional and local newspapers in the United Kingdom. It has 205 brands across the UK, publishing online and in print (165 newspaper brands and 40 magazine brands) and reaches 30 million users a month online and 6 million readers a week in print.
With the growing mobile audience and shift in the content consumption patterns, Newsquest wanted to monetize their mobile inventory and provide engaging ad units to their advertisers.
aotm developed mobile specific ad formats in line with IAB’s LEAN standards along with user-initiated interactions.
- Around 280 rich media ad creatives were delivered in about 5 months.
- High performing ad units (Interscroller and Anchored Expandable) were delivered, which helped in increasing the monetization of mobile ad inventory by 16%.
- Over 5 million impressions delivered across Interscroller and Anchored Expandable ad units.
- An average CTR of 0.45% was achieved across Interscroller and Anchored Expandable ad units.
- Provided custom performance reports based on the data captured from our proprietary ad tags.