The client, a key player in sectors like Aerospace, Space, Defence and security was struggling with a lack of an enterprise-wide, creative ordering platform for collaborating across multiple internal departments for their 80,000 employees across 68 countries. They wanted to manage creative orders across multiple design studios using a unified interface.
The challenge was to create a custom workflow management tool for multiple user personas – requestors, demand managers et al. One of the major challenges was the lack of an upfront estimation of the costs of creative orders and the lack of guidance to existing and new users about creating and tracking orders. We also needed to Integrate the creative order platform with the client’s ecosystem – Microsoft IAM, Digital Asset Management system and other such software.
Aotm provided an intuitive ordering interface, which saved time by choosing from predefined options. We defined role-based privileges, to give full access to corporate admin users and demand managers for all creative orders and limited access to requestors, who could see only their own orders. We ensured all creative requirements could be fulfilled from a single portal whether written content, presentations, HTML, videos and other collateral. We then added the features to guide the requestors step-by-step, eliminating the need for detailed training sessions and provided integration with their existing Microsoft IAM. We also defined the upfront estimation of the cost of creative orders and approval workflow for multiple user personas for an optimal down-funnel performance.
- 60% improvement in speed of delivery of creative assets (5 days reduced to 2 days).
- 74% cost savings on creative production.
- Ability to integrate with external systems for a seamless, integrated workflow.
- All creative orders and their respective statuses can be tracked by anyone from anywhere from a single unified interface.
- Users from multiple business units across different time zones are able to collaborate seamlessly in the creative ordering workflow, significantly improving their productivity and throughput.
- User dashboards to track creative orders and remove bottlenecks has resulted in quick turnaround times for creative orders.
- Approval workflow and the ability to estimate costs of creatives upfront has enabled the client to exercise greater control over their creative orders.
- All the creative output, including revisions, are stored in the platform for future reference helping in repurposing and easy access.